The nearest airport to Kashi Vishwanath Temple is Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport.
The distance between Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport and Kashi Vishwanath Mandir is 22 kilometers.
It takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach the temple from the airport.
Here is a route guide from Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport to Kashi Vishwanath Temple:
- Exit the airport and head southeast on Airport Road.
- Continue straight on Airport Road until you reach the Babatpur-Shivpur Link Road.
- Take a left onto Babatpur-Shivpur Link Road and continue straight.
- Follow the signs for Varanasi city center and continue on the designated routes.
- Reach the vicinity of Kashi Vishwanath Temple and park your vehicle in the designated parking area.
- From the parking area, the temple is within walking distance, located in the heart of Varanasi’s old city.