The nearest airport to Spiti Valley is Kullu-Manali Airport, also known as Bhuntar Airport.
The total distance between Kullu-Manali Airport to Spiti Valley is approx 250 kilometers.
The travel time from Kullu-Manali Airport to Spiti Valley is 7-8 hours only.
Here is a route guide from Kullu-Manali Airport to Spiti Valley:
- Exit the airport and head north on NH 3 toward Bhuntar.
- Continue on NH 3 and follow the signs for Manali.
- From Manali, take the Manali-Leh Highway (NH 3) towards Rohtang Pass.
- Cross Rohtang Pass and continue on the highway towards Gramphu and then towards Kunzum Pass.
- After Kunzum Pass, descend towards Batal and continue on the highway towards Kaza, the main town in Spiti Valley.