The nearest airport to the Statue of Unity is Vadodara International Airport.
The total distance between Vadodara Airport to the Statue of Unity is approximately 90 kilometers.
It takes around 2 to 3 hours to reach the Statue of Unity from the airport.
Here is a route guide from Vadodara Airport to the Statue of Unity:
- Exit Vadodara Airport and head southeast on Airport Road.
- Merge onto Vadodara-Halol Expressway from Airport Road.
- Continue on the expressway until you reach the Halol Toll Plaza.
- After the toll plaza, continue on the expressway and take the exit towards Kevadia/Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- Follow the signs for the Statue of Unity and take the Narmada Bridge to reach the statue complex.